Fehr Graham’s dedicated structural engineering team works with you during every step of the developmental process. Our expertise and experience with our tailored and integrated approach will guide you through your project. We can:
- Develop customized solutions to meet your structural needs.
- Observe and oversee construction or removal to ensure safety and compliance.
- Help municipalities and developers stay within budget and apply for funding.
- Provide structural recommendations to improve stability.
What is our expertise as a Wisconsin structural engineering company?
For big or small civil engineering projects that require structural engineers, our experts are here to provide thoughtful designs and valuable insights. We can streamline the development process to complete your project on time and within budget. Our team of structural engineers is experienced in creating detailed and unique structural designs across these industries:
- Land Development.
We are committed to providing safe, structurally sound designs and developing crucial solutions to prioritize a structure or create waste removal options.
At a glance, what do our structural engineering services include?
Fehr Graham is committed to restoring or designing a structure that is stable and durable to enhance longevity and overall design quality. Our structural engineers will work with you to meet your design needs to create a structure that meets regulation requirements. Our services include:
- Planning and design.
- Inspection and assessment.
- Safety analysis and load ratings.
- Hazardous waste consulting.
- Repair, rehabilitation, and modification.
- Aesthetic improvements.
- Waterproofing and drainage improvements.
- Restoring the surrounding landscape.
Ready to meet our Wisconsin team?
Our team is composed of Wisconsin structural engineers who have the expertise to handle your project’s challenges and provide valuable insights.