Healthy employees are a critical asset for every organization. To ensure their workplaces prioritize safety and health, companies need to comply with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards. At Fehr Graham, we understand the challenge of keeping a track of OSHA standards and educating employees about them. By partnering with our dedicated team of environmental health and safety experts, you can focus on day-to-day operations while our team helps your organization comply with OSHA regulations.
Why do you need an OSHA compliance company in Illinois?
With a safety culture in place, a majority of workplace accidents can be avoided. As an employer evaluating workplace safety and implementing worker protections in Illinois, you are required to:
- File an OSHA 300 Log with the number of serious illnesses and injuries recorded at your facility.
- Record such work-related injuries within seven days on the log and submit the log electronically to OSHA once a year.
- Train your employees on various safety procedures and requirements as part of OSHA regulations.
Fehr Graham helps you create and maintain healthy workplaces by walking you through the necessary steps to successfully follow all OSHA regulations.
Fehr Graham’s OSHA compliance services
For years, Fehr Graham has partnered with Illinois companies and municipalities to provide OSHA compliance services. In addition to full-time, on-site support, we provide training, consulting and reporting services. Our OSHA compliance services include:
- Environmental health and safety training.
- Air, wastewater and stormwater permitting.
- SARA Tier II and Form R reporting.
- Industrial waste management.
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) plans.
- Safety compliance consulting services.
- CPR and automated external defibrillator (AED) training.
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) training.
- Powered industrial vehicle evaluation.
As an OSHA compliance company in Illinois, Fehr Graham is committed to improving your employees’ safety and productivity. With our services, you can save time and money while completing essential safety requirements. Most importantly, you can make your workplace safer and protect your employees for years to come.
Our Illinois locations