Because you value your employees and community, your company should prioritize preserving their health and safety. Fehr Graham supports preventative measures by ensuring your business operations comply with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards. As your company’s OSHA compliance partner, we are committed to training your employees on environmental regulations to keep them informed and safe.
Why do you need OSHA compliance training?
OSHA compliance training helps safeguard your employees, which can reduce sick time and company risk factors. As the preeminent OSHA compliance company in Wisconsin, the Fehr Graham team keeps your employees updated on different safety requirements and guidelines. In addition to OSHA compliance training, we also provide:
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillator training.
- Mine Safety and Health Administration training.
- Powered industrial vehicle evaluation and more.
No matter what kind of training your employees need, we can guide you through the process.
Environmental training with a leading OSHA compliance company in Wisconsin
As more businesses work to reduce their operational carbon footprints, your employees should understand the respective environmental regulations. As a trusted OSHA compliance company in Wisconsin, Fehr Graham provides:
- Extensive environmental training to keep your employees informed of changing laws in Wisconsin.
- Up-to-date training on air, wastewater and stormwater permitting.
- Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act Tier and Form R reporting.
- Industrial waste management.
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure plans, and more.
If your organization needs part-time OSHA or environmental compliance services, we will work around your schedule. We also work as a full-time OSHA compliance company and can outsource experts to any site. Whether you propose to ensure employees’ well-being at work or upgrade their knowledge of environmental regulations and guidelines, our dedicated experts work with you to address your company’s training requirements.
Our Wisconsin locations